PERFECT DESIGN BRIEF
Get your FREE Checklist and 3 Part Video on "How To Prepare the Perfect Design Brief in less than 30 minutes"
Dual-Living Home Designs
Turn to Duplex Building Design for Dual-Living Home Designs
Are you looking for an experienced company that created different dual-living home designs? Look to the trusted professionals at Duplex Building Design. With nearly 10 years’ experience in the industry, our team possess the training and the skills to create a beautiful and comfortable dual home.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Dual-Living House Plans
When you are working on your dual-occupancy floorplans, there are numerous details that you can incorporate into your design to make it more appealing to a prospective buyer. Here are some suggestions:
- Know the market: Before you invest in a dual-living house, know the market for the area. Do your homework on the popularity of dual accommodations and make sure that people who are living in the region are interested in this type of living arrangement.
- Avoid making it a do-it-yourself project: Many people mistakenly think that upgrading or constructing a dual house is something that they can do without the help of professionals. Building a dual-home should not be taken lightly. Try and avoid the urge to undertake the project yourself and let our team assist you.
Benefits of Dual-Living House Designs
There are multiple advantages to investing in dual-occupancy homes. The leading reasons why we think this is a lucrative option are:
- Added revenue: If you have a house that is out of date, it may be challenging to find tenants. Knocking down the house or renovating it into a dual-living home is an ideal way to increase your profits regardless of whether you plan to sell the property or rent it out.
- Fee maintenance: One of the leading benefits of a dual-living home is that even though two families can live in the house, the structure is considered one property. On the outside, it will appear to be one regular family home, and because there is only one title for the property, investors or owners only pay one set tax or maintenance bills for it.
- Family: Dual-living houses are popular among adults with ageing parents. This type of layout gives the elderly the independence they treasure, while the children are close if there is an emergency.
Related Services We Provide to Dual-Living Home Plans
Our experienced team is proud to offer services other than dual-house designs. Other examples of how we assist our customers include:
- Extensions and additions: We understand that homeowners want the flexibility to change the layout of their house to suit their needs. We offer the option of adding a garage, deck and ground or first-floor extension to a home to make it more convenient for a growing family.
- All-inclusive package: Our team not only plans your design but works to make those plans a reality. We work with our clients each step of the way from an initial drawing until completion of the project. Our customer service team can provide you with a detailed explanation of the process during your initial consultation.
- Granny flats: Do you own a small piece of land and want to build a small studio or recreational space? We can help. Our team can create a design for a modern, yet affordable granny flat for extra income or creative space.
About Duplex Building Design
The Duplex Building Design team understands the importance of designing a home that buyers and tenants can enjoy for years to come. Our unique approach to putting together dual-housing plans takes the stress out of the process and leaves you with nothing but a durable home.
Reach out to us today to speak to an experienced member of our team regarding dual-occupancy house designs.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
PERFECT DESIGN BRIEF